Polecane produkty

Stoły do masażu

Linki sponsorowane

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Więzienie jak SPA. Dla chętnych masaż i akupunktura
Autor Wiadomość
massagewarsaw 
leki przeciw pasozytom grzybom sprzedam apteka

Wysłany: 2014-03-05, 10:00   Więzienie jak SPA. Dla chętnych masaż i akupunktura

"Terapie holistyczne w więzieniach? W ramach odwyku uzależnieni więźniowie mogą korzystać z jogi, akupunktury i masażu - informuje "Daily Mail".

Wiezienia oferują także osadzonym miękkie fotele i gry wideo. Wszystko to ma pomóc w odciągnięciu więźniów od narkotyków i alkoholu. Ale nawet największe starania więziennych władz nie przynoszą oczekiwanych rezultatów. Strażnicy nadal znajdują w celach nielegalne substancje.

Program nazwany "Drug Recovery Wings" działa w pięciu brytyjskich więzieniach. Przestępcy, którzy trafili do celi na okres od 3 do 12 miesięcy mogą poczuć się jak na wakacjach w luksusowym hotelu. Dostępne są masaż, specjalne zabiegi, a w wolnych chwilach więźniowie poznają techniki relaksacyjne i uczestniczą w terapii motywacyjnej.

Zaobserwowaliśmy, że więźniowie, którzy przebywali w "odwykowym skrzydle" byli bardziej szczęśliwi i zrelaksowani. Ich zachowanie także było o niebo lepsze - wynika z raportu opracowanego przez "Drug Recovery Wngs". - W trakcie terapii wyznawali, że pragną porzucić nałogi i że lepiej kontrolują uzależnienie.

Tymczasem, kiedy tylko przestępcy opuszczali "odwykowe skrzydło" natychmiast organizowali sobie używki. Według raportu spośród 1500 przepytanych więźniów, dwie trzecie z nich było uzależnionych od nielegalnych substancji zanim trafiło do więzienia.

Prisoners are being offered ‘holistic therapies’ behind bars including yoga, acupuncture and ‘deep tissue massage’.

The treatments and courses are being put on to new Drug Recovery Wings for inmates who have problems with drugs or alcohol and want to get clean.
A report found the courses helped create a ‘therapeutic atmosphere’ for the criminals. Jails also offered them soft chairs and video games consoles.

But despite the best efforts of prison officers, illegal drugs were still finding their way on to the wings.

The report said: ‘Drugs infiltrating the wing were a continual problem despite efforts to prevent it and seen by many of those interviewed as a significant issue.’

Intensive support is on offer for criminals who take part as they try to ‘recover from addiction’, including counselling, advice and training.

The prisons also offered various alternative therapies as part of the scheme.
High Down prison in Banstead, south London, offered ‘holistic therapies including acupuncture, deep tissue massage and relaxation/yoga’.

Holme House prison in Stockton on Tees provided ‘relaxation techniques and acupuncture’.
It also provided prisoners with soft chairs, a TV and games console to help them relax.
Brixton prison offered ‘motivational enhancement therapy’ and creative writing courses as well as acupuncture and yoga.

The research, which was commissioned by prison bosses, found inmates and staff reported ‘improved attitudes and behaviour’ among those on the wing.

The report said: ‘The comment of one interviewee could sum up the feeling of most offenders interviewed: “I feel happier, more relaxed, more healthier, at a better stage in my life than where I was before.”’

It added: ‘Many reported a decreased desire to use drugs and feeling more in control of their drug use’.

But the authors also discovered that inmates caught using drugs while on the wings were not always sent back to the main jail.

They called for a ‘clear consistent strategy’ for dealing with positive tests.
A survey of nearly 1500 prisoners found nearly two-thirds used illegal drugs in the month before they entered prison. Of those, 45 per cent were on Class A drugs.

Prisoners are more than twice as likely as the general public to drink to a dangerous extent.
Launching the wings in June 2011, Mr Clarke said they would ‘attack the shamefully high rate of reoffending’ and stop prisoners leaving jail to commit more crime.
Last night Prisons Minister Jeremy Wright said: ‘It is important that we tackle the addictions that contribute to our high reoffending rates.

'This research shows the benefits that dedicated support can provide for prisoners, and it will continue to be assessed and inform our wider treatment and recovery services.’

Linki sponsorowane
Odpowiedz do tematu