Stoły do masażu

Linki sponsorowane

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Maldiwy zamykają wszystkie spa i gabinety masażu
Autor Wiadomość
massagewarsaw 
leki przeciw pasozytom grzybom sprzedam apteka

Wysłany: 2011-12-30, 13:16   Maldiwy zamykają wszystkie spa i gabinety masażu

Po dużym piątkowym publicznym proteście przeciwko prostytucji, prezydent tego muzułmańskiego kraju zdecydował o zamknięciu wszystkich spa i gabinetow masazu, z ktorych slyna Maldiwy dla turystow na calym swiecie.

Decyzja prezydenta ma charakter zarowno religijny, jak i polityczny (walka pomiedzy partiami politycznymi).

Maldiwy sa bardzo ekskluzywna turystyczna destynacja, z resortami koncentrujacymi sie na spa, wlaczajac spa medyczne, np leczace problemy snu i bezsennosci (byl wstawiony o tym artykul na forum jakis czas temu). Oprocz plaz i spa niewiele jest co robic na tych wyspach, a turystyka jest bardzo waznym sposobem dochodu.

Pod artykulem mozna rzucic okiem na dyskusje, ktora sie tam juz wywiazala, w ktorej wypowiadaja sie miejscowi masazysci oburzeni decyzja wladz i utrata pracy.

Tourism Ministry issues circular to close spas and massage parlors

After thousands of protesters gathered last Friday and demanded the government “close the spas and massage parlors and such places where prostitution is conducted”, the Tourism Ministry has today published a circular asking all the resorts to shut down their spas and massage parlors.

Press Secretary for the President Mohamed Zuhair today confirmed to Minivan News that the Tourism Ministry had issued the circular.

The circular informs that the government has decided to shut down all the spas and massage parlors in accordance with demands made by the general public during last Friday’s protest to “defend Islam.”

Speaking at a press conference held yesterday, Zuhair said the protesters did not specify where exactly the prostitution was conducted but mentioned that prostitution was conducted inside spas and massage parlors.

He said the government does not know how to differentiate between the spas and massage parlors that are complicit with prostitution and those which are not.

Therefore, Zuhair said the government has decided to shut down all such locales because Maldivians, including high-profile individuals, have been visiting tourist resorts and having spa treatments.

He said the government does not want those high-profile individuals’ good names being damaged by visiting places accused of such crimes.

Zuhair added that some of the individuals making these demands last Friday also conduct business in the tourism industry. Therefore, the government believes that, given their insider understanding of the resort and spa industry, their accusations are well-founded and there is not much to investigate.

This week, five spas run in five resorts owned by opposition Jumhoory Party (JP) Leader ‘Burma’ Gasim Ibrahim were asked by the Tourism Ministry to shut down operations over similar allegations.

The company subsequently sued the government. Meanwhile, the Civil Court issued a warrant permitting those spas to continue operations until the suit has reached a verdict.

Tourism Minister Dr Maryam Zulfa was unavailable for a comment.

Źródło: minivannews.com/politics/tourism-ministry-issues-circular-to-close-spas-and-massage-parlors-30104

Linki sponsorowane
administrator
Site Admin

Wysłany: 2011-12-30, 15:19   

No to gospodarka nieco podupadnie

Odpowiedz do tematu