To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ
Forum.e-Masaz.pl
Internetowe forum o masażach, fizjoterapii, odnowie biologicznej i spa. Forum masażu. Forum masaże. Forum masaż. Forum spa. Forum masaze. Forum rehabilitacja. Forum fizjoterapia. Forum masażystów. Forum masażysty. Fizjoterapia forum, Rehabilitacja forum

Artykuły kosmetyczne. Spa & Wellness - Śmierć w spa w czasie kąpieli błotnej

massagewarsaw - 2011-08-07, 02:50
Temat postu: Śmierć w spa w czasie kąpieli błotnej
W czasie odtruwającego zabiegu błotnego zmarła 35 letnia zdrowa kobieta. Zmarła prawdopodobnie z szoku termicznego i uduszenia się. Autopsja będzie przeprowadzona w najbliższych dniach.

Owinięta była folia i przykryta kocami.

Druga kobieta, mająca taki sam zabieg w tym samym czasie, została przewieziona do szpitala i ja udało się uratować.

A funeral is to be held Saturday for a young woman who died after undergoing a spa treatment last week.

The life of Chantal Lavigne, 35, will be celebrated at a funeral home in Victoriaville. She leaves a husband and two children.

An ambulance was called to the Reine de la Paix farm in Durham Sud on July 29. Lavigne was wrapped in mud, plastic film and blankets. Some reports suggest perforated cardboard covered her head. She and another woman were rushed to hospital in Drummondville from a farm where 10 people were participating in a form of detox.

Lavigne died; the other woman recovered. Preliminary tests indicate she died of heatstroke and asphyxiation.

A Sûreté du Québec spokesperson said an autopsy performed this week will ascertain the precise cause of death.

It is too early in the investigation to say whether any charges will be laid against the woman who was operating the spa in the rented farmhouse, the SQ said.

There are no regulated standards in the burgeoning spa business, and one group wants that to change.

The Fédération québécoise des massothérapeutes has put out a call for legitimizing and standardizing procedures to prevent other deaths.

"Absolutely, there should be some regulations," said FQM director general Sylvie Bédard. "This sad situation highlights the absence of any rules or standards."

All 5,500 members of the FQM have been professionally trained and have a membership number - the numbers you see on massage receipts.

But, Bédard said, anyone can call themselves a massage therapist in Quebec and set up shop without training or inspections. Massage therapists are a recognized professional order in Ontario but not in Quebec, she said.

"We believe the government should regulate this industry."

Źródło: montrealgazette.com/health/Funeral+today+woman+died/5215110/story.html#ixzz1UIbRLgu4