To jest tylko wersja do druku, aby zobaczyć pełną wersję tematu, kliknij TUTAJ
Forum.e-Masaz.pl
Internetowe forum o masażach, fizjoterapii, odnowie biologicznej i spa. Forum masażu. Forum masaże. Forum masaż. Forum spa. Forum masaze. Forum rehabilitacja. Forum fizjoterapia. Forum masażystów. Forum masażysty. Fizjoterapia forum, Rehabilitacja forum

Hyde Park forum ogólne - Rekordowy masażowy łańcuch z okazji urodzin

massagewarsaw - 2010-06-19, 18:58
Temat postu: Rekordowy masażowy łańcuch z okazji urodzin
dzis nad ranem odbyla sie proba pobicia rekordu guinessa - poprzedni rekord 630 mial byc pobity przez okolo 2000 uczniow i absowlentow szkoly masazu, dla uczczenia 90 rocznicy urodzin zalozycielki tej szkoly.

na przyjecie urodzinowe i darmowy tort zostala tez zaproszona publika.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/n...ld-friday-night

Record-Breaking Massage Chain Attempt Will Be Made in Southfield Friday Night

Therapeutic Massage School Salutes Founder
VideoPhoto

Regular Photo Size
advertisement

SHARETHIS
Posted: 06/18/2010

By: Alicia Smith
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ) - Get ready, Guinness Book of World Records! The students from Irene's Myomassology Institute in Southfield are aiming to smash a world record in honor of the 90th birthday of the school's founder -- Irene Gauthier.

They are going to attempt the world's longest shoulder massage chain at Irene's party Friday night.

"She's never been about getting much attention. She's really just focused on helping people. She has really an amazing gift of healing," said Irene's daughter Kathy Gauthier -- the institutes Executive Director.

The current world record is held in British Columbia with about 630 people.

Kathy Gauthier told Action News the therapeutic massage school expects about 2000 people to come. She invites the public to join in.

"We're excited! It's going to be huge," said student Hope Wisner during a practice session in the parking lot Thursday morning.

The world's longest massage chain attempt will take place Friday, June 18th at Irene's Myomassology Institute on Franklin Road in Southfield, Michigan.

The free party starts at 6:00 p.m. with live music and birthday cake.

The massage chain attempt will begin at 8:00 p.m.

The institute will donate two-dollars to the Michigan Animal Rescue League for every massage chain participant.